You are here

July 2017


Mary Jane Rosenthal, left, and Judy Hanzel, members of St. Michael Parish in Tarnov, view a display at the Tarnov Heritage Museum May 30 that includes replicas of five former area churches. Below, they view the baptismal font from the original St. Michael Church, which was built in 1880.

Tarnov Heritage Museum is labor of love

From religious statuary and vestments to antique home appliances and wedding dresses – the Tarnov Heritage Museum at St. Michael Parish in Tarnov preserves the faith, cultural and ethnic history of the area.


Mickey and Krista Anderson, left, Bob and Betsy Reed, and Mary Jo and Dick Coffey with Archbishop George J. Lucas at the Omaha Country Club June 8 for the 42nd annual Archbishop’s Committee for Development (ACD) recognition dinner.

Three couples honored at ACD Dinner

Archbishop George J. Lucas honored three couples for their service to the archdiocese at the 42nd annual Archbishop’s Committee for Development (ACD) recognition dinner.

Pages

The Catholic Voice

The Archdiocese of Omaha • Catholic Voice
402-558-6611 • Fax 402 558-6614 •
E-mail Us

Copyright 2018 - All Rights Reserved.
This information may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without written permission.

Comment Here