And the answer is …
April 18, 2019
– We have discussed the expectations each of us has as to our role as husband and wife.
– There are certain behaviors or habits in my future spouse that sometimes annoy me.
– We have discussed the ways our families solved problems and how this may affect our problem solving.
– We disagree with each other over some teachings of the church.
– My future spouse and I are open to having children.
– I am concerned that my parents or my future spouse’s parents may interfere in our marriage relationship.
– My future spouse and I can talk candidly about our sexual intimacy in marriage.
– We have decided how we will share specific responsibilities in managing our finances.
– I sometimes feel that this may not be the right person for me to marry.
– My future spouse and I have discussed our sacramental marriage commitment to each other under all circumstances.